Myung Bib Apron
Ships in 2-3 business days. Shipping Disclaimer
Of all the designs we've created over the last decade, this might be our all time favorite! The angled inset pockets are unique, ergonomic, and redefine how an apron can look and function. There's enough room up top for your pens, thermometer, and tweezers with a hip pocket for your phone or other supplies. The leather tipped cross-back straps are super comfortable, taking all the pressure and weight off the neck, and are also removable for separate or less frequent washing. Bulk pricing, knee length, waist versions, and customizable fabrics available on orders of 20 or more. Contact us directly for more details.
- Grey - 7.5 oz. Cross-Hatch Grey Chambray/Cross-Black Chambray Trim
- Blue - 12 oz. Turkish Dark Indigo Denim / Herringbone Denim Trim
- Two Upper Angled Inset Pockets for Cooking Tools and Pens
- Hip Pocket
- Brass (Grey Apron) or Nickel (Blue Apron) Jean Tack Buttons
- Mahogany Dakota Oily Nubuck Leather Tips
- Natural Cotton webbing
- Removable Cross-back Straps
- Grommets Reinforced with Twill Cotton Patch
- 28"W x 34"L
FIBER & CARE
Apron Shell: 100% Cotton
- Straps: Genuine Leather Tips with 100% Cotton Webbing
- Machine Wash Cold and Tumble Dry Low. Warm Iron
NOTICE: DUE TO CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES THERE COULD BE TRANSIT DELAYS FOR FIRST CLASS SHIPPING.
Canceled orders are refunded in full only if the order is canceled prior to being shipped. An order canceled after being shipped operates as a return.
Unopened orders in original packing or products damaged upon arrival are eligible for a full refund, shipping excluded. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on opened or used masks due to current circumstances. Please send all returns to: Savilino, 777 Shady Lane, Unit 10, Austin, TX 78702
Delayed or Lost Packages
Once your package leaves our warehouse, it is in the hands of the shipping carrier chosen at checkout. Here are the steps you can take to contact your shipping carrier and file a claim if needed.
- If you have purchased Route+ shipping insurance, file your claim here (https://claims.route.com/). They will quickly resolve your problem with your package and issue a refund or replacement for you. For all shipping errors we are unable to refund or replace items if Route+ shipping insurance was not purchased.
- File a claim with USPS uninsured First Class Package
- File a claim for insured USPS Priority Mail
- File a claim with UPS
Orders are processed and ready to ship within 1-2 business days. You will receive a tracking number once your order has shipped. Due to current circumstances, First Class Packages are having unusual delays in normal shipping times. We highly recommend shipping Priority Mail or UPS to insure your package and experience faster delivery times. Savilino is in no way affiliated with USPS or UPS and is not responsible for any shipping issues or delays.