Recycled Hemp / Organic Cotton (Pine)
Did we mention we love amazing fabrics? We are excited to introduce our new premium eco-friendly, hemp/cotton collection in three sophisticated colors. The outer layer is a dusty recycled hemp with an organic cotton ultra-lightweight interior layer for extra comfort — the perfect blend of all things good. Not to mention hemp and organic cotton are naturally antibacterial and hypo-allergenic.
- 100% Handcrafted in Austin, Texas
- Naturally Antimicrobial
- Durable yet soft 7oz Hemp/Organic Cotton blend
- Sewn-in nose wire for a snug fit
- Breathable and softens with each wash
- 100% Machine washable and reusable
- Side pleated for added room and comfort
NOTICE: DUE TO CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES THERE COULD BE TRANSIT DELAYS FOR FIRST CLASS SHIPPING.
Canceled orders are refunded in full only if the order is canceled prior to being shipped. An order canceled after being shipped operates as a return.
Unopened orders in original packing or products damaged upon arrival are eligible for a full refund, shipping excluded. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on opened or used masks due to current circumstances. Please send all returns to: Savilino, 777 Shady Lane, Unit 10, Austin, TX 78702
Delayed or Lost Packages
Once your package leaves our warehouse, it is in the hands of the shipping carrier chosen at checkout. Here are the steps you can take to contact your shipping carrier and file a claim if needed.
- If you have purchased Route+ shipping insurance, file your claim here (https://claims.route.com/). They will quickly resolve your problem with your package and issue a refund or replacement for you. For all shipping errors we are unable to refund or replace items if Route+ shipping insurance was not purchased.
- File a claim with USPS uninsured First Class Package
- File a claim for insured USPS Priority Mail
- File a claim with UPS
Orders are processed and ready to ship within 1-2 business days. You will receive a tracking number once your order has shipped. Due to current circumstances, First Class Packages are having unusual delays in normal shipping times. We highly recommend shipping Priority Mail or UPS to insure your package and experience faster delivery times. Savilino is in no way affiliated with USPS or UPS and is not responsible for any shipping issues or delays.