The Marblehead Mask
Custom screen printed orders will ship in 2-3 days. Shipping Disclaimer
The Marblehead Face Mask. Designed with love for the town and the people who make it. In collaboration with 13 yr old resident of Marblehead, MA, who is also donating 10 hours of local beach and trail cleanup for every 100 masks sold.
CUSTOM MASK DETAILS
- Lightweight 7oz 100% Cotton
- Adjustable head or ear elastic
- Super soft and breathable
- Washable and reusable
- Available in 3 colors: Natural, Blue Chambray, Grey
- Side pleated for added room and comfort
- Handcrafted in Austin, Texas
Note: These do not currently have pockets for filter inserts
NOTICE: DUE TO CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES THERE COULD BE TRANSIT DELAYS FOR FIRST CLASS SHIPPING.
Canceled orders are refunded in full only if the order is canceled prior to being shipped. An order canceled after being shipped operates as a return.
Unopened orders in original packing or products damaged upon arrival are eligible for a full refund, shipping excluded. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on opened or used masks due to current circumstances. Please send all returns to: Savilino, 777 Shady Lane, Unit 10, Austin, TX 78702
Delayed or Lost Packages
Once your package leaves our warehouse, it is in the hands of the shipping carrier chosen at checkout. Here are the steps you can take to contact your shipping carrier and file a claim if needed.
- If you have purchased Route+ shipping insurance, file your claim here (https://claims.route.com/). They will quickly resolve your problem with your package and issue a refund or replacement for you. For all shipping errors we are unable to refund or replace items if Route+ shipping insurance was not purchased.
- File a claim with USPS uninsured First Class Package
- File a claim for insured USPS Priority Mail
- File a claim with UPS
Orders are processed and ready to ship within 1-2 business days. You will receive a tracking number once your order has shipped. Due to current circumstances, First Class Packages are having unusual delays in normal shipping times. We highly recommend shipping Priority Mail or UPS to insure your package and experience faster delivery times. Savilino is in no way affiliated with USPS or UPS and is not responsible for any shipping issues or delays.