Recycled Hemp / Organic Cotton (Gray)
Did we mention we love amazing fabrics? We are excited to introduce our new premium eco-friendly, hemp/cotton collection in three sophisticated colors. The outer layer is a dusty recycled hemp with an organic cotton ultra-lightweight interior layer for extra comfort — the perfect blend of all things good. Not to mention hemp and organic cotton are naturally antibacterial and hypo-allergenic.
- 100% Handcrafted in Austin, Texas
- Durable yet soft 8oz Hemp/Organic Cotton blend
- Adjustable straps that fit around the back of your head
- Breathable and softens with each wash
- 100% Machine washable and reusable
- Side pleated for added room and comfort
NOTICE: DUE TO COVID-19 THERE COULD BE TRANSIT DELAYS FOR FIRST CLASS SHIPPING.
Canceled orders are refunded in full only if the order is canceled prior to being shipped. An order canceled after being shipped operates as a return.
Unopened orders in original packing are eligible for a full refund, shipping excluded. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on opened or used masks due to the nature of Covid-19. Please send all returns to: Savilino, 777 Shady Lane, Unit 10, Austin, TX 78702
Once your package leaves our warehouse, it is in the hands of the shipping carrier chosen at checkout. While Savilino is not responsible for UPS or USPS lost, missing or delayed packages, we would like to help you get your masks replaced as quickly and easily as possible. Here are the steps you can take to get reimbursed from your shipping carrier, locate your package and/or get replacement masks sent to you immediately.
- If you have purchased Route+ shipping insurance, file your claim here (https://claims.route.com/). They will quickly resolve your problem with your package and issue a refund or replacement for you.
- File a claim with USPS uninsured First Class Package
- File a claim for insured USPS Priority Mail
- File a claim with UPS
Orders are processed and ready to ship within 1-2 business days. You will receive a tracking number once your order has shipped. Due to Covid-19, First Class Packages are having unusual delays in normal shipping times. We highly recommend shipping Priority Mail or UPS to insure your package and experience faster delivery times. Savilino is in no way affiliated with USPS or UPS and is not responsible for any shipping issues or delays.