Isabella Canvas Tote - Pine
Our all day, everyday canvas tote.
Whether running errands, going out to eat, traveling, working or whatever the occasion may be, this tote will hold anything and everything you need.
Simple, beautiful, functional and durable.
It's the best bag EVER.
- 100% 15oz Cotton Canvas
- Available in 6 Colors: Tobacco, Pine, Briquette, Espresso, Midnight, Deep Auburn
- Inset Zipper Pouch with Double Pockets
- Tobacco leather straps lined with raw vegetable-tanned leather for added durability
- Dimensions: 15" tall, 4" wide at base, 13" long at base, 17" long at top
- Straps have a 10" drop and fit comfortably over your shoulder
- Extremely durable
- Handmade in Austin, Texas
NOTICE: DUE TO CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES THERE COULD BE TRANSIT DELAYS FOR FIRST CLASS SHIPPING.
Canceled orders are refunded in full only if the order is canceled prior to being shipped. An order canceled after being shipped operates as a return.
Unopened orders in original packing or products damaged upon arrival are eligible for a full refund, shipping excluded. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on opened or used masks due to current circumstances. Please send all returns to: Savilino, 777 Shady Lane, Unit 10, Austin, TX 78702
Delayed or Lost Packages
Once your package leaves our warehouse, it is in the hands of the shipping carrier chosen at checkout. Here are the steps you can take to contact your shipping carrier and file a claim if needed.
- If you have purchased Route+ shipping insurance, file your claim here (https://claims.route.com/). They will quickly resolve your problem with your package and issue a refund or replacement for you. For all shipping errors we are unable to refund or replace items if Route+ shipping insurance was not purchased.
- File a claim with USPS uninsured First Class Package
- File a claim for insured USPS Priority Mail
- File a claim with UPS
Orders are processed and ready to ship within 1-2 business days. You will receive a tracking number once your order has shipped. Due to current circumstances, First Class Packages are having unusual delays in normal shipping times. We highly recommend shipping Priority Mail or UPS to insure your package and experience faster delivery times. Savilino is in no way affiliated with USPS or UPS and is not responsible for any shipping issues or delays.