Ballion Petite Apron
Finally an apron so cute you might forget to take it off before you leave the house! Whether you are preparing food, tending to your plants, hosting guests, or whatever the occasion may be, this apron will always be the center of conversation. The cut is small and super short with retro stripes for a design not available anywhere else in the world. The neck-strap is adjustable with an antique brass button and an oversized buttonhole on the apron to hide the excess strap. One standard sized hip pocket for your phone or tools and you're ready to look amazing while hard at work!
Bulk pricing and custom orders/colors available on orders of 20 or more.
- 10 oz. Canvas
- Single Hip Pocket
- Adjustable Neck-Strap with Antique Brass Button
- Self-Fabric Side Straps
- 26"W x 25"L
FIBER & CARE
- Apron Shell: 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash Cold and Tumble Dry Low. Warm Iron
NOTICE: DUE TO CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES THERE COULD BE TRANSIT DELAYS FOR FIRST CLASS SHIPPING.
Canceled orders are refunded in full only if the order is canceled prior to being shipped. An order canceled after being shipped operates as a return.
Unopened orders in original packing or products damaged upon arrival are eligible for a full refund, shipping excluded. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on opened or used masks due to current circumstances. Please send all returns to: Savilino, 777 Shady Lane, Unit 10, Austin, TX 78702
Delayed or Lost Packages
Once your package leaves our warehouse, it is in the hands of the shipping carrier chosen at checkout. Here are the steps you can take to contact your shipping carrier and file a claim if needed.
- If you have purchased Route+ shipping insurance, file your claim here (https://claims.route.com/). They will quickly resolve your problem with your package and issue a refund or replacement for you. For all shipping errors we are unable to refund or replace items if Route+ shipping insurance was not purchased.
- File a claim with USPS uninsured First Class Package
- File a claim for insured USPS Priority Mail
- File a claim with UPS
Orders are processed and ready to ship within 1-2 business days. You will receive a tracking number once your order has shipped. Due to current circumstances, First Class Packages are having unusual delays in normal shipping times. We highly recommend shipping Priority Mail or UPS to insure your package and experience faster delivery times. Savilino is in no way affiliated with USPS or UPS and is not responsible for any shipping issues or delays.